Athens: The Wine Connoisseur Private Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Athens
- Product code: ATHWT03
Upon arrival at the winery, you will be introduced to the history of the family, and their milestones throughout their years of operation. Then, visit the modern wine museum and cellar, renovated in 2011, probably the most comprehensive attempt in the country to reflect the course of vine and wine through time and space.
After your tour, begin the tasting of their premium wines, vinegar, and distilled products while pairing them with premium local delicacies.
- Luxury transfer.
- Visit one winery for a unique tasting of nine (9) local award winning wines.
- Open a 10 years old vintage label.
- Get introduced to the local wines through a guided tour in the wineries, the production methods and the passion of the wine producers.
- Visit a modern wine museum and cellar, renovated in 2011, probably the most comprehensive attempt in the country to reflect the course of vine and wine through time and space.
- To fully enjoy the different aromas they will be paired with premium local delicacies.
- Introduction to the Greek wine, and viticulture history by an experienced sommelier/wine expert that will guide you throughout the tour (from pick up to return).
- Duration 5 hours approximately.
- All admissions and tasting fees are included.
- Lunch in a local seaside fish tavern at € 40,00 per person, including a premium white label from the ancient Savatiano variety (cultivated for over 4000 years in the area of Attica).
- All transfers are organized with Mercedes Benz sedan vehicle or mini-van.
- For bookings of more than 10 persons you are kindly requested to contact our company to tailor made this tour to your needs.
Contact us for tailor made tour proposals. Let us organize the best wine experience for you!