Evia Private Wine Tour with Spa Treatment
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ATHWTEVIA01
To begin your wine tour, start in in Evia (Euboea), an island bridged to the mainland. Discover the many excellent PGI** wines in the area and boutique wineries with a variety of medals and distinctions from Greek and international competitions. The cultivated varieties of grapes are international, including Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, as well as indigenous wine such as Malagousia of central Greece and the rare red Mavrokoundoura of Evia.
On this tour, have the opportunity to meet passionate people that will welcome you to their wine philosophy and offer you indescribable wines. Make the most of a wine spa treatment to refresh your skin and revitalize, and at the end of your tour, enjoy local delicacies paired with wine next to the vineyards or inside a cellar.
- Pick up & return transfer from your point of choice within Athens (tolls included).
- Visit two boutique for a unique tasting of local wines.
- Get introduced to the local wines through a guided tour in the wineries, the production methods, and the passion of the wine producers.
- Taste excellent local wines paired with local delicacies to fully enjoy the flavors.
- Offer yourself a facial and hands wine therapy spa treatment developed from the nature's most powerful antioxidants that will soften the skin and soothe the soul.
- Introduction to the Greek wine, and viticulture history by an experienced sommelier/wine expert that will guide you throughout the tour (from pick up to return)
- Minimum number of people 2.
- Duration 7 hours approximately.
- All admissions and tasting fees are included.
- Premium Tasting at € 30,00 per person
- All transfers are organized with Mercedes Benz sedan vehicle or with mini-van.
- In child rate wine tasting is excluded.
- For bookings of more than 10 persons you are kindly requested to contact our company to tailor made this tour to your needs.