Athens: The Wine Lover's Private Tour at a Greek Winery
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: ATHWT02
Upon arrival at the winery, you will be introduced to the history of the family, and their milestones throughout their years of operation. Then, visit the modern wine museum and cellar, renovated in 2011, probably the most comprehensive attempt in the country to reflect the course of vine and wine through time and space.
After your tour, begin the tasting of their wines, vinegar, and distilled products while pairing them with local delicacies. Then, you can opt for an extra premium tasting and/or be transferred back to Athens.
- Pick up & return transfer from your point of choice within Athens.
- Visit one winery for a unique tasting of local award winning wines plus 1 grape distil and 1 balsamic vinegar.
- Get introduced to the local wines through a guided tour in the wineries, the production methods and the passion of the wine producers.
- Taste a few wines from the viticultural area of Drama in Northern Greece, where the producer is originated from.
- Visit a modern wine museum and cellar, renovated in 2011, probably the most comprehensive attempt in the country to reflect the course of vine and wine through time and space.
- To fully enjoy the different aromas they will be paired with local delicacies.
- Introduction to the Greek wine, and viticulture history by an experienced sommelier/wine expert that will guide you throughout the tour (from pick up to return).
- Minimum number of people 2.
- Duration 4 hours approximately.
- All admissions and tasting fees are included.
- Premium Tasting at € 30,00 per person
- All transfers are organized with Mercedes Benz sedan vehicle or with mini-van.
- In child rate wine tasting is excluded.
- For bookings of more than 10 persons you are kindly requested to contact our company to tailor made this tour to your needs.
Contact us for tailor made tour proposals. Let us organize the best wine experience for you!