Athens Wine Tasting. Discover 4 awarded local wines of Greece
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Athens
- Product code: ATHWTT4
COVID-19 Notice: Due to changes implemented by government authorities the current operating hours of the wine bar are:
Sunday to Thursday: 16:30 - 00:00
Friday & Saturday: 13:00 - 00:00
We offer a variety of alternative exclusive options to experience while in Athens. We have discovered a few hidden places that will enhance your tasting palette of Greek wines in a beautiful and friendly environment.
It's quite common for wine enthusiasts to be in a country with great oenological interest, but have a busy travel or business agenda that do not allow them to make winery tours for wine introduction and tasting on site. As we are also wine lovers, we prepared various terroir driven wine tastings of quite distinctive, and hard to find, Greek grape varieties from around the country. From north to south, from mainland to the Greek islands, you will experience the magic of the Greek vineyard, presented by a well-traveled and experienced sommelier. Take a break and let your senses travel in different places of Greece only within a few hours!
- Unique tasting of 4 distinctive award winning wines exclusively from Greek varieties.
- Enjoy the fruity and herbal notes of the white wines, the tannins and aromas of the red wines and finish your "trip" with excellent dessert wines.
- Get a thorough introduction of the varieties, the individuality and the characteristics of each wine by an experienced sommelier.
- To fully enjoy the different wine aromas they will be paired with local snacks.
- Round trip transfer - booking upon request.
- After the completion of the wine tasting tours we have the option to drive you to selected restaurants in Athens were we have set up unique degustation menus including food and wine pairing. The cuisine, depending from the venue, varies from molecular, French, modern Greek or traditional fish tavern. Contact us to tailor made your tour.
- Introduction to the Greek wine, and viticulture history by an experienced sommelier/wine expert that will guide you throughout the tour (from pick up to return) - available upon request.
Contact us for tailor made tasting proposals. Let us organize the best wine experience for you!